Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Picture Day

Last week was picture day at school!
 

This is Teddy. He is 3 years old and just started preschool this month. His favorite things in the whole world are Trains and Disney Cars and Velvetta shells and cheese! He loves his daddy and is a total daddy's boy. Teddy is a very sweet little boy. He has a goofy sense of humor and cracks me and his daddy up all the time. His latest thing is that his feet are broken when we remind him to go potty. " I can't mommy! My feet! They're broken! " Then he falls down. 

4 comments:

Kathy Habel said...

My son Bryce used to say his legs were broken when it was time to work! Gotta love kids!

~yoga~ said...

Bwhahaha! That is hilalrious

I can't make dinner, my feet are broken...

Think it would work?

Britten said...

He has gotten so much bigger than when we saw him in April! Crazy! He is too cute!

Kathy Habel said...

I'm thinking that since you are now so skinny we need picture day to feature "Rhonda"!