Monday, September 29, 2008

1st attempt at bloggin


Happy Monday! Ive created a blog! I love reading everyone's blog so much that I've been inspired. So here I go figuring this whole thing out.... like how to upload pictures and music and all the cool stuff I see on everyone elses' blogs!

Happy Fall too! Its that time of year! This is my favorite pic from last year at the pumpkin patch. I can't wait to go again this year. I just worked on the front of the house pulling weeds and putting down fresh mulch yesterday. I figured it had to look good first before I put out the Halloween decorations!


7 comments:

~yoga~ said...

*YAY*

Rhonda,
It is wonderful.

I love your little pumpkin picture.
You are so sweet, so is the boy!

~yoga

Kathy Habel said...

Yeah you finally did it! I'm so excited. I don't get to ever see your scrapbooks but I can see this anytime I want!

Amber, Dan, and Fam said...

Yay Rhonda, I am glad you took the plunge. Your little man is so adorable. Such a sweet picture of the two of you. :)

~Amber

Rae said...

YAY! So glad you finally joined the ranks of the bloggers.

Love the pic. It is sooo cute. :)

Julie VW said...

Welcome to the blogosphere - your membership card and secret handshake are in the mail!!

I owe you a long juicy gossipy catch up note sometime - getting it to you this weekend would be a noble goal, and I'll see what I can do to make it a reality!

Love the photos of your son - ADORABLE!!!

Britten said...

Welcome, welcome, welcome!!!

Unknown said...

I love it!! I love your little boy, he is such a Q-T. =)